Tuesday 20 March 2012

Cycle Touring Cambodia Sisophon to Aranya Prathet

March 20th Sisophon Cambodia to Aranya Praphet 58km

It turns out we were sharing the hotel with some of the Vietnam government last night.  That would explain the police and security guards I guess.  Because of the hotels location next to the government building this hotel is used a lot by visiting officials I was informed.  Nobody nicked the bikes anyway.

We had a headwind today but as it was such a short ride I got my head down and we were t the border in 2 hours.  The crossing into Thailand was trouble free and didn't not cost which is a bonus.

We are staying in the same hotel as last time we were here, 6 days of cycling left.

And I think I'm carrying alot!

Leaving Cambodia

Hello Thailand

Border Guard

No comments:

Post a Comment